Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Calling Barry or Ron

Ok so it's Super Tuesday and I'm as excited as anticipating tuna casserole for supper. Political overload has hit way too early for me. They look good, they sound good but every "man on the street" type of interview just leaves me scratching my head. I know that the media wades through the people they interview to get the one reaction they want so I don't fall for it being "mainstream." But good-googly-moogly some voters do not make sense to me.

All is not lost though. I believe firmly in Christian people participating in the political arena. I believe firmly in prayer to God for the right choices to be made for our governing officials. And I, with my whole heart, believe that God ordains governing bodies. I submit to His will for our elections and trust in His grace and goodness while still doing my part by voting, praying and following His self revelation in Scripture.

I was just hoping for somone more like Barry Goldwater or Ronald Reagan rather than Barry Gibb or Ronald McDonald. Just needed to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

It's even worse now. McCain...ugh