Friday, March 04, 2005

To Blog or not to Blog?

This is probably a question that most bloggers ask themselves...well those who one might consider serious about the venture. A friend of mine, a blogger, byron-harvey.com, is a serious blogger and sent me some very helpful information that I have been going over and deciding about the best course of action. Basically I have decided to be "a bit" more serious about this blog and work my way into the blogosphere. Now this may leave me eons behind those like byron, whom I envy a little...his mind is sharp and I have great respect for him. And so please allow me to apologize for my delay with the next post which is late but still important in so far as it follows through on what I said I was going to look into. Peace.

1 comment:

Matt Mitchell said...

Dennis,

I've been asking this very question!

I wrote on it here.

I'm not sure what my "final answer" will be, but I have waded out into the shallow end of the pool. =D

-Matt