Friday, September 23, 2005

Follow the bouncing ball: part 2

On July 25th I posted the first bouncing ball. "Senator Hillary Clinton was going to support John Roberts." Well today Drudge has the flop to her flip...wonder if she learned that from her husband? But I digress. Hillary to vote no on Roberts The article will most likely move by tomorrow so just go to drudge and search the archive.
Senator is this just political growth? What happened? Didn't you want to "...I have an obligation to my constituents to make sure that I cast my vote for Chief Justice of the United States for someone I am convinced will be steadfast in protecting fundamental women's rights, civil rights, privacy rights, and who will respect the appropriate separation of powers among the three branches." on July 25th? Will you have these same tendencies if you do run for the White House or can you learn something from President Bush and actually do what you say and say what you mean? Ahhh...NY voters, smell the coffee please.

Peace

No comments: