Thursday, September 29, 2005

OK, I HAVE HAD IT!!!!

ANGER, OUTRAGE, SICK TO MY STOMACH, AND DEEP DEEP SADNESS. Actually as I type my eyes are full of tears. We, Christians, all have those 'causes' that we 'support' in our Christian experience. Some of us see politics as an arena that MUST be engaged by all thoughtful Christians, others of us hold high the "BIBLICAL MANDATE" to transform the culture we live in, still others of us would go on a CRUSADE to see gambling stopped or the environment cleaned up. All of these are good and things that are important to God as well. We should see the world we live in through a Biblical/Christian Worldview and engage it on that basis.

If you have been reading this blog along the way you know what issue is very near the top of my list. And a story I just read has absolutely sent me through the roof and into the basement.

The BBC is reporting a story about human fetuses being discovered inside religious iconic statuary and so forth. The destination of the shipment was Miami. There is a picture of these babies in plastic baggies.

I will not be linking to the article. If you want to read it for yourself find it. I will however quote the article to show you what sent me into such a difficult emotional place. "Colombian police chief Gen Jord Alirio Varon said the four- to five-month-old foetuses could have been intended for use in Satanic rituals."

Ok all you pro-choicers explain it to me? EXPLAIN your position again as to why this human being should be aborted and used, 'possibly', for a Satanic ritual in Miami.

I do not advocate a violent reaction to any abortion provider or any pro-choice advocate but for the love of humanity someone explain this.

Or wait, let me explain it. This is sick, but more than that it is sin. In the human heart this is what exists. So next time you run into a 'good person' who should go to heaven because they are really good remember that it false. There is none who is righteous none who seek God. No one can come to the Father unless the Father draws that person. Bottom line...apart from Jesus Christ and His payment for my sin and yours we have no hope.

I know it's an abrupt stop but I have to go and pray. Will you join me?

Lord, Have mercy; Christ, have mercy; Lord, have mercy!!!

No comments: